This country house was built in 1789 and transformed into a high quality restaurant in 1980. Located on the shores of Lough Swilly overlooking Inch Island, The Red Door is just a few miles south of Buncrana. Accommodation comprises of four luxurious double rooms. The establishment has won numerous national awards as a restaurant, accommodation provider and wedding venue. Opening hours and sample menus are available on the website, thereddoor.ie.
Seasonal – Opening hours available.